Each Christmas, whether we like it or not, brands play a huge part in our traditions. What would Christmas be without the John Lewis ad, a giant box of Tayto or the Coca-Cola truck?
For a lot of people, the Coca-Cola truck means it’s officially Christmas and now you can grab a selfie with the festivity on wheels.
Over the next few weeks, the truck will be visiting locations across Ireland and stopping in places like Waterford, Galway, Limerick, Kilkenny, and Dublin.
At each stop, there’ll be an exclusive Coca-Cola merch and all proceeds going to St. Vincent de Paul as well as winter wonderland activities. Here are the exact locations of each of the Coca-Cola truck stops:
- Friday 30 November: Galway SC
- Saturday 1 December: Liffey Valley SC, Dublin
- Sunday 2 December: The Parade, Kilkenny
- Thursday 6 December: Drogheda Retail Park
- Friday 7 December: Limerick Park Way
- Saturday 8 December: Mahon Point, Cork
- Sunday 9 December: Waterford, Winterval
- Tuesday 11 December: Military Barracks, Tone Street, Ballina
- Friday 14 December: SSE Odyssey, Belfast
- Saturday 15 December: Foyleside SC, Derry
- Sunday 16 December: The Square, Tallaght, Dublin
To find out more info about the magic of the Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Tour visit www.coke.ie/trucktour.